Date Open: 01/12/2017
Date Closed: Until filled
The Traffic Assistant assists the Traffic Manager in preparing the daily broadcast log.
Must be able to speak clear English. Ability to speak Mandarin or Korean is a plus.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Inputs sales and program contracts into the Wideorbit computer system
- Acts as back-up to both the Traffic Manager and the Production Coordinator as needed
- Inputs commercials into the computer system
- Makes dubs
- Enters copy instructions into Wideorbit and follows up with Sales/Programming to ensure accurate airing of materials
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must be detail-oriented and computer literate
- Must be able to see and hear well enough to accurately read wave-form monitor to correctly evaluate/adjust video and audio levels
- Must be able to effectively communicate with clients
- Must be able to use computer database and have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel; Familiarity with a traffic software program helpful
- Proficiency with 10-key preferred
Education & Experience:
- One year of experience working in a broadcast facility is required, preferably in Traffic/Operations or Master Control
- Experience operating broadcast video tape recorders preferred
- Must have transportation to get to and from work
Normal work hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. Overtime required as needed. The work location will be in Santa Ana, California. Job would start on March 1, 2017.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
NRJ TV LA OPCO Attn: Dennis Davis
1990 S. Bundy Drive, Suite 850
Los Angeles, CA 90025
NRJ TV LA OPCO, LLC IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. All employment offers are contingent upon satisfactory completion of the application process which includes a pre-employment drug test, an acceptable DMV record and an acceptable background check.
Back to LA18 Jobs »